Here we go again

Two Years have past since my Lad came back from Afghanistan. He as now gone back for another six months tour. I will be posting here again!
'Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.' Read, Listen. (Psalm 144:1)

LAST POST

LAST POST
The 3 main fighting regiments are now home from Afghanistan and held their home coming parades:
  1. Grenadier Guards
  2. Anglian Regiment
  3. Mercian Regiment
The Mercians' parade took place today, I was able to get there and cheer the Lads on!!
This is the last post :) from me and this Blog will not be receive any more news items. I have followed the British Army (in Afghanistan) news items for 6 months and as such will continue to post news items but not to this Blog, which was specifically for my Son. For those who will click here for the new Blog.
So its goodbye from me and goodbye from him!!
THE END