Here we go again

Two Years have past since my Lad came back from Afghanistan. He as now gone back for another six months tour. I will be posting here again!
'Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.' Read, Listen. (Psalm 144:1)

> Britain has smallest army for 200 years

The Army has shrunk to its smallest size for more than 200 years, official figures have revealed.
The number of soldiers has slipped below 100,000 for the first time since the start of the Napoleonic Wars. Some 2,500 posts are unfilled.
Critics, who say units fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan are stretched to breaking point, are demanding the Government rethink its policy of scaling back the Army.
Manpower targets have fallen by 5,000 over the last five years.
The number of trained soldiers stands at 99,280, the figures from the Ministry of Defence showed. Read Full Story...